Welcome to the official website of The Alliance for Behavioral and Developmental Disabilities
The Alliance for Behavioral and Developmental Disabilities (ABDD) is dedicated to ensuring the quality of life for all individuals in our care by promoting a rewarding a productive lifestyle. Through positive approaches, our individuals are able to make choices, face challenges, succeed and sometimes fail, but nevertheless, to have the opportunity to lead their lives as they desire.
ABDD is committed to providing the highest quality of services to the people and families we serve. Through a teamwork approach, ABDD provides an individual-centered environment in attempt to form a concentric circle of treatment that targets and enhances all aspects of the individual's life.
The Alliance for Behavioral and Developmental Disabilities offers and coordinates the following services:
- Over 14 Community Living Arrangements centrally located in Mercer County, Pennsylvania.
- Behavioral Supports
- Linking outpatient services such as psychiatric, psychological, and counselling.
- Linking employment and training opportunities
- Several types of behavioral and home support services
- Socialization programs
- Local volunteer opportunities and community integration